Prevention of Road Accidents
- Teach rules and regulations through movies and television to follow the rules of the road.
- Explain the effects of careless driving through posters.Prevention of Road Accidents
- The public should be educated about the rules of the road and follow them.
- The school should also teach students and boys transportation and discipline.
- The speed of the vehicles should be controlled with the help of compulsion. Control equipment must be fitted.Prevention of Road Accidents
- Appropriate signs should be placed in the right places to guide traffic and force them to act accordingly.
- Some tests must be performed before issuing a driver's license to a motorist.
- The driver's kinetic energy and visual health should be checked frequently.
- With the help of engineering, the way of the road should be following the settings and road design. Prevention of Road Accidents
- The brakes and engines of the vehicles should be checked on time.
- Lighting should be set up until there is enough light on the roads.
- Signs and signals must be properly visible to drivers.
- Roads are neat and easy to cross. The exact boundary of the road for vehicles and vehicles should be marked.Prevention of Road Accidents