What is PM Kisan
The government of India's Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme provides all farmers with basic income assistance of up to 6,000 rupees per year. Piyush Goyal announced the plan at India's 2019 Interim Union Budget on February 1, 2019.
How to link PM Kisan Aadhaar
- Firstly, visit the bank branch that is linked with your Aadhar card. How to link Aadhar Card
- Now put your signature on the copy of the Aadhar card in the presence of the bank employee.
- Carry your original Aadhar card with you.
- After the Aadhaar card is verified, the online Aadhaar Verified process is handled by the bank.
- The 12-digit ID-based Aadhaar number will be filled.
- Upon successful completion of the verification process, the person will receive a message on their registered mobile phone number.
- When entering information, please check that the information was entered incorrectly.
PM Kisan eKYC
Eligible farmers cannot currently complete their eKYC with OTP authentication with Aadhaar. You can only conclude PM KISAN eKYC with biometric authentication. This can happen when the farmer goes to the nearest Common Service Center (CSC) and shows up and provides other biometric details. This is necessary to obtain the eleventh installment of the PM KISAN program. An amount of Rs 2,000 will be deposited into the accounts of eligible farmers once the eKYC is completed offline. If the interested farmer provides incorrect information, he is responsible for the profits transferred and also has to pay the fine.